Our company respects privacy, so we handle customers’ personal data responsibly and in accordance with the law
( Personal Data Protection Act , Consumer Protection Act , Electronic Communications Act and EU General Data Protection Regulation )
Personal data is used only for the smooth operation of the company.
We will instruct the parties who give their consent to the processing of personal data about the purpose of using the given personal data and the rights provided by law.
The controller of the personal data you will provide is the company JEMACOR, spletna trgovina na debelo, doo, Kolodvorska cesta 15, 6230 Postojna, registration no .: 8324131000, represented by Mikuletič Matjaž, GSM: 031 610 159, e-mail: email@example.com
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of point b of the first paragraph of Article 6 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) . Users of personal data are internal departments of JEMACOR d.o.o. and its contractual processors with whom it has concluded an appropriate personal data processing contract. Personal data is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship or for a limited period of time, if so provided by law or such a legitimate interest of JEMACOR D.O.O. . Pursuant to paragraph 5 of Article 86 of the Value Added Tax Act, ZDDV-1, we are obliged to keep invoices for 10 years.
Customer or the user of the website can from JEMACOR D.O.O. (personal data controller) requests the following email address to stop using his or her personal data: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The user of the website has the right to access his personal data obtained during the use of this. The controller must first verify the identity of the person requesting access to the personal data.
- The user of the website has the right to correct inaccurate data obtained during the use of this. The controller must first verify the identity of the person requesting the correction of inaccurate personal data.
- The user of the website has the right to forget or. deletion of personal data, subject to the conditions set out in 17. Article of the General Data Protection Regulation
- The user of the website has the right to stop using personal data for direct marketing and profiling.
- The user of the website has the right to decide on the use of personal data based on automated processing.
- The user of the website has the right to complain against the controller of personal data to the supervisory authority if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data </ a >.
- I am aware that all of the above requirements regarding the exercise of personal data rights may be addressed in writing to the controller at email@example.com
- I am aware that the controller may request additional data from me for the purpose of reliable identification in the case of exercising rights in relation to personal data, and may refuse to act only if it proves that it cannot reliably identify me. <// li>
- I am aware that the controller must respond to my request to exercise my rights in relation to the above personal data without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receiving the request.
Protect your privacy
- For JEMACOR D.O.O. and its online store https://mungoandfriends.com are all received personal data of customers and users of the website (such as: name, surname, company name *, country *, post office